Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seven Months!!!!

NOVEMBER 24, 2008
Seven Months flies by too fast.......
Logan is 7 months old and I want to freeze time right now. He is such a fun, happy baby. Logan loves to give hugs and snuggle with Mommy. He is one happy laid back kid, Brian asked me the other day why the baby is being so quiet and then I had to remind him that he is always quite. Maybe I got one calm one, but being around the other 4 I am afraid their high energy is rubbing off on Logan a bit. But not too much, Brian and I are still amazed at how happy this baby is who truly only cries when he is hungry or needs a little Mommy love! Logan has started scooting around and is very happy to be able to move around and explore all the fun things in the house. His favorite thing is anything made of paper that he can rip apart into a million little pieces. The little boys are also learning to keep the LEGOS off the floor. This is Logan at the end of a long day, he was not too happy to take pictures

Logan tried to be happy but.......




In the end the tears won and we had to have some Mommy love!!!!!!
We love this little boy so much and I am so thankful that I was sent such a sweet, happy soul. He has brought so much sunshine into our home and it is hard to put him to bed at night because he is so much fun. He falls asleep on mine or Brian's lap most nights because we squeeze every minute out of Logan that we can. I just wish I could freeze this moment in time and that he would just be my cute, little baby forever!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that's so sweet he falls asleep on yours or Brian's lap, what a cute little cuddlebug. It really doesn't seem like it was 7 months ago that you had him.