Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wogan!!!

Wogan or Wogan boy is what Aidan likes to call little Logan. I just have to post a little about this baby. He is almost 8 months old and that is making me very sad because I want him to stay a little baby forever (of course getting potty trained) but still staying my little sweet baby who just melts my heart. Logan has decided that he can scoot around the house and that is all he wants to do. He gets up on his hands a knees to crawl and then plops down to scoot. Logan is still not sitting up but he thinks he can climb the stairs. All of these things have come as quite a surprise to me and are happening a little too fast! I also find him pulling himself up on things and standing and playing. He thinks that he is a big boy and wants to go where ever his brothers are. Oh please, please stop growing up so fast!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

he's a mobile lil man!