Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ALL the Stockings Were Hung......

We are ready for Christmas, FINALLY!!!
The little boys are very excited to go to Grandma Rosie's tonight. Carter cannot wait to see what Santa brings his since all he asked for was a big bag of toys. This year the boys are getting four gifts each, something they want, something they need, something they read, and something to wear. Christmas shopping can be a little over whelming with these boys. They have all the boy toys they could possibly want so finding something that is thoughtful and that will not be in the goodwill box in 6 months is a little challenging. Even with them each just getting 4 things that is 20 gifts I have to come up with, but I am ready and think I did a pretty good job. These little white wreaths were my project this year and were super easy. I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs:
Just two super cheap straw wreaths, furry fabric, and a glue gun. This is one of those projects that I love because it is almost impossible to mess it up. They turned out very cute and I think I will keep them up all winter.

The little boys stockings are hung.

I am too cheap to buy Logan a stocking until after Christmas because the one I want for him is too expensive for me to pay full price. Preston was feeling bad that Logan did not have a stocking so he took matters into his own hands and made Logan a stocking. Logan is lucky to have all these brothers to look out for him:)Of course we are trying to remember the true meaning of Christmas and keep the birth of our Savior in the front of our minds. We hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy spending time with those you love.
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: