Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged by Ashley so here you go:)
8 shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. ER
3. 30 Rock
4. Top Chef
5. Top Design
6. Project Runway
7. Real Housewives
8. Anything on Food Network
8 places I like to eat:
1. Senor Rics
2. Hacienda Colorado
3. Mimi's
4. Maggianos
5. Olive Garden
6. Taco Bell
7. Sonic (mostly Happy Hour)
8. Panda Express
8 things I have done today:
1. touched up paint in kitchen
2. caulked kitchen sink
3. cleaned kitchen
4. dusted on all my high shelves
5. wash
6. cleaned up 1000 Logan spit ups
7. got little boys off to school with all their homework
8. moved pictures around
8 things on my wish list
1. Logan to out grow spitting up
2. new printer
3. HGTV
4. closet just for my shoes
5. bigger house
6. new van
7. Aidan to have any desire at all to use the toilet
8. Little boys to make it into the toilet (if I could only have one this would be it!)

No comments: