Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Carter Says The Funniest Things

My little Carter is quite a funny, little guy, but don't tell him that. To Carter everything that is says is perfectly serious and not funny. When Carter was little it took him a while to start talking but I remember thinking when he does start talking I think he will be very funny. I was right but I can never laugh at anything that Carter says because that will start Carter on a rant about how he is not funny and why does everybody think he is so funny. I just wanted to remember some of Carter's funny, random sayings:

For some reason Carter calls Pirates Cove (the water park) Diet Coke. He always asks me when it will be summer again so we can go to Diet Coke.

Old Navy to Carter is Old Lady. "Why do we have to go to Old Lady again?!!"

Today Carter asked me if "Holy Crack" is a bad word. I thought he meant Holy Crap but he told me "No Mom, I mean CRACK!!!" Of course the whole family got a huge laugh out of this one, (sometimes it is too hard not to laugh). Of course this sent Carter on a tirade which ended with Carter having a time out. I asked Carter where he heard that and he said "I made it up myself"


1 comment:

Jill said...

Holy crack that was funny!