Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!




I know you think I mean Christmas (which I do love), but what I really mean is BASKETBALL SEASON.As in little boys basketball. Austin and Preston are playing basketball this winter so Brian is coaching both of their teams. This works out well because Brian sets up practice times so their practices don't overlap and since he is the coach of both teams their games don't overlap either. But best of all Wednesday night is practice night, so Brian, Austin, Preston, and the special assistant coach Carter left at 5:45 and won't be back until 9:00!! It is 6:30 and dinner is done I am watching Entertainment Tonight and playing on the computer.
What are the two little boys doing?



That's right they are asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is not an illusion:)
Give the little boys a few minutes of quiet away from the big boys and they are asleep for the night. I have hours of freedom and it is not even 8:00 yet. I have received this little gift every Wednesday for the last 3 weeks, ever since basketball practice started and I have enjoyed it so much!! Brian even gets the 3 big boys in bed when he gets home. What is a girl to do but enjoy all the shows I NEVER get to watch and eat some of the hidden chocolate stash.


Happy Holidays!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that sounds pretty dang nice!

kim said...

Lucky you! I love the mugs that say 'be happy'. Good idea!