Thursday, November 13, 2008

D-egg-saster Avoided

So as I was sitting here checking my e-mail when this little boy came wandering past me with a Cheshire cat grin on his face and his hands stuffed in his pockets. I was not surprised to see this because every morning Carter is hungry for about 4 hours straight and is constantly trying to sneak a snack past mom. Carter told me one day (very matter of factually) that he is always hungry, apparently we never fill the bottomless pit of his stomach. Usually Carter is told he can eat more breakfast and if he is still hungry he can eat as much fruit as he wants. He is usually not happy with this answer because his tummy wants candy, chocolate, and chips. So today as Carter was sneaking by me I was expecting to find some candy or such stuffed in his pockets....so imagine my shock when I pulled out two EGGS!!!! I asked Carter what he was doing with two raw eggs and he said he was just going to do an experiment with them. I cannot imagine what I would have found in the family room if my Mommy radar had not picked up on this. Carter just wanted to know if he could still crack them open if he did it in the kitchen!!! And people wonder why I have a lock on my fridge!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am laughing out loud! That is so funny. Lily was doing an "experiment" yesterday too, dumping pixie sticks, dirt, and rocks into a bottle of water and then shaking it. Where do they come up with this stuff?