Sunday, November 2, 2008

LOOK WHO IS 1/2 A YEAR OLD!!

This post is just a little late but my little baby is 6 months old as of October 24!! I know we say it all the time but time goes by so fast! These little babies go from this:

to a big long 15lb, 28 inch (yes we are in the 95-100 percentile) little bundle of sunshine. Sometimes I feel like Logan is my little reward at the end. Of all the boys he is the easiest, I don't know if it is just because I am a more relaxed mother or what but this little boy is such a joy. He sleeps all night, he loves to play by himself or with Mom ,whatever, he is always happy. Just keep him fed and dry and he is happy as can be. Sometimes I feel a little guilty saying that because I know we don't all have such easy babies, but then I remember how difficult some of my other children were (oxygen, NICU, reflux, neb treatments, etc) and still are. So yes, Logan is the cherry on top of the little boy banana split that I have been blessed with bananas, nuts, and all! Oh, thats a little gross:)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Vanessa, oh my gosh you crack me up! your lil boy bananna split with nuts and all :)

This Girl said...

That is too funny!

Mindy said...

He is the cutest little guy! And I can tell that he is the sweetest whenever I see him. I love that you got such an easy, mellow guy at the end. You deserve it. It makes me wonder if I'm supposed to have one more since my "last" is a nightmare..............maybe not. :)