Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome to my Crib!

So Logan has been sleeping in his crib for about two weeks now. I was not quite ready to move him out of my room, especially since his room in all the way downstairs, but I guess it was time. He is so long now that when he is stretched all the way out his head and feet touch both ends of the bassinet. His first night in the crib he slept the whole night. You know the first time those little babies sleep through the whole night you wake in a little panic and rush to make sure they are still alive. He was fine and has slept peacefully every night since. Logan really is amazing he goes to bed by 9pm every night and does not wake up until 5am, and only two months old. It is awesome, since my last one Aidan, did not sleep through the night until he was over a year old. His room is pretty cute too. This was my little nesting project before he was born so it is nice that he is finally using it.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Soooo cute Vanessa! I think I need your help to decorate my house. How did you do the circles on the blue wall? It's adorable!

ashley & joe martin said...

The room looks adorable.

Wendi said...

Wow! The room looks great! You're brave. I still have a hard time with Aynsli down the hall. And Emi is still in her bassinet. Of course she fits just fine still. I am hoping she'll last at least until we move. Can't wait to see the kids!

kim said...

wow! i love the room. you will have to tell me how you did the circles! it looks great!