Friday, July 25, 2008

Miricle of Miricles



Well it only took three months but Aidan finally held Logan! Aidan has not wanted to hold Logan since he came home in April and I have not really pushed it since Aidan would be on the verge of tears if I even tried to put the baby in his arms. I also did not want him to have some weird complex about holding babies when he grows up. So other than asking him once a day for the last three months if he wants to hold Logan, I have not pushed it ;) Today Austin was holding the baby and he asked Aidan his daily question, if he wanted to hold Logan. Imagine our surprise when Aidan said yes. So Austin handed him the baby and we were all squealing and making a big deal about it, snapping pictures, etc. Aidan was very sweet and once he held Logan he did not want to give him back to Austin. So today the baby belongs to Aidan. We went to Southlands today and no one was allowed to push Logan in the stroller except Aidan. Aidan has turned into Logan's guard dog if anyone so much as looks at the baby you will get a talking to by Aidan. (and he is not quiet about it)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah!!!

Rachel said...

Vanessa, I forgot to tell you what Preston said to me outside over at the Smiths, he cracked me up...

"So, you're having a baby huh?" I told him I was. "What is it?" I told him I was having a boy. "What are you naming him?" I said we hadn't quite decided, but probably Oliver. He said, "Oh, wow, that's a really cool name!" All your boys crack me up!