Saturday, July 12, 2008

Logan's Blessing (Finally)!











We finally blessed Logan last Sunday. Hooray!! A month later than originally planned. Logan was supposed to be blessed the first Sunday in June but he had to make the surprise trip to Michigan with Carter and Mom. Logan's uncles Chris and Roger flew out to help bless him but instead gave Brian some much needed moral support while Carter and I were gone. Brian was talking to me on the phone last month while I was gone and said "Too bad you are going to miss Logan's blessing." I said "Um, yeah since I have the baby here with me." It was kind of funny.

I'm glad Logan was blessed before he out grew his blessing outfit. He is growing so fast! Grandma and Grandpa Condie and Robles came and so did our dear friends, the Moellers. We missed our other family but were so grateful to those who could come. Logan slept through his whole party, but it was fun to spend time with those we love and eat good food:)





We love little Logan so much and are so grateful that he is part of our family. He has blessed all of our lives and has brought so much comfort to me. We have had just a LITTLE stress in our lives since Logan was born but honestly, none of that was because of Logan. He really is an easy baby who just wants to be held and fed. He sleeps 6 or 7 hours a night and has been doing that since he was about 4 weeks old. He is by far my best sleeper. Heavenly Father knew what kind of baby I would need at this time in my life and has blessed our family with a little gift. He has just brought us so much joy.

Mom still has to fight with Austin and Preston for time to hold the baby. Logan is still being spoiled by his brothers who cannot stand to see him cry. I have to tell them that it is OK to let the baby cry sometimes, but they insist that that is cruel and unusual punishment and immediately pick him up and rescue him from the terrible fate of being left alone to cry for a moment. They just love little Logan so much. I love these boys! They are a cute little band of brothers!

1 comment:

kim said...

He is a gorgeous baby!