Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Go Meat!!!

GO MEAT!!!!
Preston has always been my best eater! By the time he was 18 months old he was already out eating Austin (which may not be saying too much since Austin has always been my worst eater). But Preston really can pack it away and I really do not know where it all goes since he is the smallest of all the boys (relative to age), but I never say that in front of Preston. My boys have always been meat lovers but Preston lately has been obsessed with meat. Every time we eat dinner he has to make sure there is some kind of meat and plenty of it. We went to dinner at some friends house a few weeks ago and they had some delicious, Italian sausage. Preston ate three and these were not little sausages they were full bratwurst size. He loved them so much they sent a Ziploc bag full of sausage home with Preston. Needless to say Preston may have over indulged and threw up that night. So now we remind Preston when he is going to town on the meat, to take it easy so we don't throw up again. Preston would probably eat a whole roast if we let him. He does have strange taste, loves meat, but it has taken him about 7 years to learn to like rice or potatoes.

Another plus for today, I found half a box of See's candy that I bought last week and then completely forgot about. Forget the meat, I go for chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's better than Christmas!