Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Done(Almost)

Finally here are some pictures with all the furniture put back in.  It took a little while for it all to come back in from the garage since I repainted almost everything.

In the front room I repainted the bench in front of the window, the cabinet with the bird picture on it (which hides the tv), the two cabinets with the drawers.  These drawers are my favorite, they used to be pine, southwest style drawers.

In the entry way I repainted the table and am still going to paint the bench you can see part of just behind the couch.

I sanded the black finish off the top of the dining room table and painted the base white.

Another view into the dining room, the table is just behind the leather chair.  I sold our old hutch and bought this black dresser which has a desk hidden inside.  It is waiting for a coat of paint too, maybe gray.

Another shot of the dresser with the huge mirror on top, a gift from my in-laws when they moved to Utah.

Here is a picture of the hidden desk, it is very cool, has a light hidden in the top too.  This was a find from the Paris Market.

No pictures of the kitchen yet, I lost a little steam in there.  I still have to finish painting the walls in there. Like I said almost done, maybe by Christmas, nothing like a 7 month project :)

4 comments:

Jackson Family said...

WOW!! You should be an interior decorator, you've done yourself proud!

Jill said...

Dang, Vanessa! I need to come over and have the grand tour!

Carissa said...

Your house looks beautiful. You'd never know you have 5 little boys living there.

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

This is so beautiful! You're very talented.