Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aidan & Logan

Aidan and Logan love to play with each other. Which means they make a lot of trouble together. I love to watch them together, because as my big boys just keep getting bigger, these two remind me to enjoy the time while they are little, sweet, and not so innocent. Aidan and Logan are clones of Austin and Preston and sometimes when I see them playing together I have dejavu of Austin and Preston being little boys playing together.  I thought it was so cute to see them sitting outside sharing Cheetos.

Of course what to do on a hot day but share a gallon of milk. They were so funny drinking straight out of the jug, passing it back and forth to each other. Oh I love these little boys!!!
Aidan and Logan or Austin and Preston? You be the judge:)

No comments: