Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Preschool Already!?

Yes, my sweet little Aidan started preschool last week. We have been going to the same preschool for the past 6 years so Aidan thought it was cool that he could finally play with the toys at preschool, instead of being ushered out after dropping a brother off. He thought that was cool until he realized that Carter was not staying with him and neither was Mom. (Que tears here, Mom and Aidan) None of my kids have really had a hard time going to preschool, maybe a little lip quiver but nothing more. I did not hear Aidan cry the first day because I left before he noticed that I was gone. But when I picked him up I found out he cried for 20 minutes for his Mom. When I asked Aidan what he did at school he said " I whaa, I eat, I play" The next school day Aidan was on to me and started crying the minute we pulled up to the school. He held Carter's hand and said "Car Car (Carter) come?" Then he told me "I hate H!" ( Ms. H is Aidan's teacher.)So Aidan went to preschool, sobbing and crying for Mom and Carter. Aidan is still only 2 but since his birthday is two days before the October 1 cut off he gets to go to preschool. I am hopeful that one day he will be happy to go, but right now this kid is breaking my heart!!

Happy pictures before he realized Mom was leaving.
Aidan what did you do at school today?

"I whaa!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh, that's sad. poor lil guy. I hope it gets better for him soon.