Friday, September 12, 2008

Back Yard Happenings


We hung out the other day in the backyard. It was nice to just enjoy one of the last warm days of summer and forget about the homework and housework for a couple of hours.




Preston: Can I play the game cube?



Mom: No, why don't you play outside.

Preston: I'm going to throw grass on you until you say yes.


Mom: That's fine, I'm not going to say yes!


Preston: See, you hate me!


Sometimes life is hard when you have a mean mom who want you to play outside instead of playing video games all day. I know its tough:)!!!

2 comments:

kim said...

Love your sense of humor. I also loved the pic of you down low in the grass looking at one of your boys.

Russell and Carissa said...

I can't believe you have 5 boys! That's amazing. I have one and sometimes I feel like he's going to destroy my house all by himself. We must get together soon.