Monday, September 8, 2008

4 Months Old

August 24, 2008
I'm 4 months old!!!
Logan is four months old and is pure sunshine in our home. He truly is the easiest baby I have had. Logan only cries if he is hungry and loves to talk a coo to himself and his Mommy. Daddy does not think he is so easy but that is because he is a mama's boy. We love watching him grow and see his sweet personality coming out. He is laughing and smiling all the time and loves to be in the thick of it with his brothers. Nothing entertains Logan more than watching his brothers.

Full of happiness

Look what I can do!! Yeah!!!

The other thing that makes me cry!

I do not enjoy my brothers putting me in the toy stroller.

Look what else I can do!!!

Happy Four Months Baby Sunshine!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

he is so stinkin cute, and just keeps getting cuter and cuter!