Saturday, August 23, 2008

In My Head

I thought I would give you a little glance at what has been going on inside my head this week. I usually am not very willing to let people into my private musings but I feel like I need to. One of my favorite blogs NieNie really touched me this week. Beautiful blog, beautiful family, terrible tragedy. It got me thinking how fragile and precious this life is. It made me realize how precious this family and these children really are to me. And how hard it would be if I could not be with them every day and go through these memories with them. I find myself blogging a lot to myself in my head. (You know you do it to) Since I have started blogging I find myself being more conscious of my days and the memories that fill my days. I find myself writing blogs in my mind, although about 10% of those blogs make it to my actual blog I am more in tune to the precious memories that are created every day. I hope they are written on my blog in heaven, but for now they are written on the blog of my mind. I feel like I have been given a wonderful gift and been reminded of the beautiful life that I have right here today. Nobody knows what tomorrow may bring. But for today I will blog on.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing. I blog in my head all the time too. It always sounds better there than on the screen. Instead of the productive morning I had planned, I spent the last hour getting to know Nie and her family while the kids ran like crazy. It really does make you think, and feel grateful. Glad you posted it.

Kari said...

I agree! Thank you for letting me peak into your own sweet family!
xoxo Kari