Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Reunion 2008 (2)

Saturday of our trip we headed up to Rexburg, to good old BYU Idaho (Ricks College). It is funny to go back to a place so familiar to you. It felt like I was just here. So many memories that make me realize it was a lifetime ago that I was a carefree college student. Now a husband and five kids later it still does not seem that long ago I was hanging out in the Manwaring Center with my roommates, going to dances, bowling, buying books, and just having fun. Oh the memories! BYU Idaho has also changed and grown so much since I was here, new buildings, a new temple that is so beautiful on top of the hill. Chasing Aidan though the Manwaring Center.
Never thought I would be here hanging out with my kids.
On Saturday evening we went to a place called The Backyard and got awesome burgers. Then we went and ate at Porter Park across the street. They put in a new splash park and the boys loved it.
Carter losing his swim suit.
Preston spent most of his time laying on the sidewalk in the sun, trying to stay warm.

Aidan spent most of his time hanging out with Logan on the blanket.

Preston taking a moment to play.


Grandma and Grandpa Condie watching the kids play.

Brian and Teresa.

Brian, Grandpa Condie, Teresa.


Logan hanging out in his seat. Logan is getting very good at using his hands to grab things, he is growing so fast. Good shot of the water park behind Logan. For any on you who have been to Pirates Cove in Colorado, they had a bucket like that, only smaller.

Another cute Logan shot.


Beautiful cousin Jaycee!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like your family had a good trip, I enjoyed looking through all the pictures and reading about your trip.

I wanna go back to BYU Idaho...I haven't been back since I graduated in 2000 (the year it changed from Ricks to BYU Idaho) That shows how old I'm getting!