Saturday, August 30, 2008

Freedom!?

I have been little distracted this week with projects and kids starting school and such, I have found a little more freedom during the day, and have taken full advantage of this time to shop. It is amazing how easy two kids seem after lugging all five of them around this summer. Although, I have decided that I will try to do most of my errand while little Aidan is in school, he is like 3 kids in one and is at that age where I cannot threaten him with anything because nothing scares him :



Take away TV fine, don't really watch it any way

Make me stay in my room, Awesome!! Then I can play with all my brothers toys

No Scooby-Doo movie you say, great I will just go outside and be happy to dump sand on my head

Bring it on Mom!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I agree, Sabrina is 3 kids in one too lately.