Friday, February 13, 2009

Week in Utah

So we finally made it to Utah despite all the after Christmas adventures. Thanks so much Chris and Wendi for letting all 7 of us invade their space for the week. We had so much fun with you guys:) Logan and Emalie had fun playing together. Mostly Emalie just used Logan as a speed bump:) We also had fun seeing Brian's Uncle Richard and Aunt Nancy and some cousins. Brian's brother Roger has a gym in Ogden and the boys thought that it was so awesome!! This is Austin and Carter climbing the wall. Brian, Carter, and Preston playing on the scooters. I need a room like this in my house:)This is Carter, Logan, and Aidan at the cafeteria in IKEA. I love that place!! I could have spent hours and $$$ there. I can't wait till IKEA comes to Colorado!!Of course we made the trip down to Temple Square. I really wanted the little boys to see the lights because that is on of my favorite childhood memories. We also had dinner with Eduardo and Lily, Brian baptized Lily when she was 15 while he was on his mission in California. Austin playing checkers with Emalie.
Utah was a much needed break for our little family. And now we are back to the daily grind trying to get over a nasty cold that has hit everyone except Brian:(

1 comment:

Rachel said...

looks like a nice trip, I'm sorry you're all sick-get better soon!