Thursday, June 26, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things



Some of my favorite things right now
  • My very favorite thing is happy, bouncy baby Logan all 10lbs 11oz and 24 1/2 inches of him. Logan is two months old and got his first shots yesterday :( He is happy and healthy and long and skinny as can be!
  • J. R. Watkins Lemon Cream Lotion. Mmm so yummy! I found this at Target first for about $8 a pop! Then I found it at the Southlands Walmart for only $5. I put it on at least 4 or 5 times a day. Yum!


  • $.50 ice cream and apple pie at McDonalds. All my kids and me can get ice cream for less than $5!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll have to try some of that lotion sometime...and Logan is so cute, I can't believe how much he's changing and growing so fast!

kim said...

hey vanessa, i am so glad oyu found our blog. your family is so goodlooking.