Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I thought I would post a little about the newest addition to the Condie clan. Logan Andrew Condie!! We are so happy to have him and I cannot believe that he is almost two months old. He is one spoiled baby, if mom is not holding him one of his brothers is. I am not so sure this is a good habit for him but for now he is enjoying it. Mom is glad to have Austin, Preston, and Carter because they are such good helpers. Aidan has refused to hold Logan since the day Logan came home from the hospital. Here are some photos of his first weeks at home.
Logan Andrew Condie
7 lbs 2 oz 21 inches
April 24, 2008
7:15 PM

Logan 15 minutes old with Grandma Rosie. Logan was not happy to be out in the world, he cried for his whole first hour out in the world.

The Condie boys welcoming Logan home.


One week hold and getting a little sponge bath.

3weeks old.

4 weeks old.

Not my best look :)

One month old.

Six weeks old, hanging out with Dad.

Seven weeks old! Happy Fathers Day Dad! Logan had a special gift for Dad to wear on his arm, and its not a watch :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

He is so sweet! I can hardly believe that he is almost two months already. My baby turns two tomorrow. Wanna trade?? ;)

Rachel said...

I enjoyed looking at your new blog! I'm surprised your baby is already 2 months old. I loved looking at all the pictures of your family.

This Girl said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited that you have a blog, I actually squealed! Logan is adorable! Thanks for commenting. I love that so many people in the ward have blogs, it'll be easier staying in touch with everyone. Hope all is well!

ashley & joe martin said...

Wow Vanessa your really outnumbered. Can't wait to see you in August there will be lots of babies.