Friday, January 9, 2009

Quotes by Carter

This boy........ is a source of constant entertainment in my life

Carter- Mom can I have a fruit snack?

Mom- Yes, Carter.

Carter- Will you get it for me?

Mom- You can get it yourself today(I know, I'm mean).

Carter- (with hands up in the air) Oh you don't want to serve your precious son?!!!!

Mom- You can serve yourself today Carter.



Today when Carter came home from school:

Carter-Dad can you play with me?

Dad- Carter, I am working right now.

Carter- Oh, so you don't want to plan your precious children when they come home?!!!





Carter- I have a little problem.

Mom- What is your problem Carter

Carter- I have a little problem with toots/

Mom- What?!

Cater-I have a little problem with farts, I do it too much, you can just call me the fart machine.

Mom- Sounds like a personal problem Carter.



These are just a few conversations from the last day, the boy cracks be up!!

2 comments:

erica said...

every day I have him in primary I enjoy his personality more and more!

kim said...

So funny. Gotta love him! Love your sense of humor too!